Christmas Season is upon us! If you are like me you don't really want to go out and shop for Christmas Decor right now but you want to make sure you have your own personal touch to the decor as well.
How about making your own? Making your own decor could be a great alternative to buying pre-made and it adds a sense of personality to your home!
I've put together a list of my favorite DIY Christmas Decor how to's from some of my favorite bloggers! Be sure to check these out and give them some love!
This beautiful Cranberry Holly Winter White Wreath is a simple rustic wreath that appears time-consuming, but actually comes together in under 30 minutes! Easy step-by-step instructions let you make your own holiday wreath.
2. DIY Snowman by David Adams at Happiest Camper
Add a little Christmas to your porch with this adorable snowman you can make!
3. Dollar Store Mini Christmas Wreaths by Renea Starr
mini wreaths for Christmas gift giving are easy to make and can be made with many items from the dollar store
4. String Art Christmas Tree by Toni at Girl, Just DIY!
Put a spin on string art by using colored wire instead. Download the pattern to create your own Wire Art Christmas Tree art
5. DIY Christmas Word Art Sign by Toni at Girl, Just DIY!
Create a beautiful Christmas Tree with word art in the names of Jesus. Grab the free SVG to make your own.
6. Red and White Fluffy Christmas Wreath to DIY by Toni at Girl, Just DIY!
Such a fun and easy Christmas Wreath. Red and White for that classic Christmas look.
If it isn't the cat batting at the Christmas ornaments, it's the kids redecorating the tree.
Looking for a great DIY Christmas decor? This easy advent wreath craft is for you. Use some of your upcycled material or you can get a few items from your local thrift store.
Have you ever tried to make a wreath without a wreath form? I really wanted a Christmas wreath to hang on our inside front door so I found a great alternative and hope you will try it too!
There is nothing more adorable than a Christmas Gnome. They are soooo stinkin cute! You can make one in 10 minutes easy peezy and with this DIY tutorial, we use upcycled pill bottles! It’s a win for your holiday decorations and a win for the environment.
11. “Bleached” Pinecones Without Bleach by Holly at pinkfortitude.com
Do you love the gorgeous look of bleached pinecones? They have a farmhouse look and feel and are perfect for any Christmas decor. I wanted to recreate this look without the use of toxic bleach. Check out this quick and easy DIY and learn how to make bleached pine cones without the bleach. The method is all-natural and only takes a few minutes of hands-on time.
12. DIY CHRISTMAS CARD DISPLAY IDEA by Sonja & Jane
What brings back more Christmas nostalgia than a snow globe? Have fun this Holiday season by making your own custom globes that you can fill with your own favorite pieces.
13. Easy DIY Wood Slice Christmas Tree Sign by Rita Joy at HarborBreeze Home
Add some rustic charm to your Christmas decor with this quick & easy Wood Slice Christmas Tree Sign. It's perfect for your own home - and great for gift giving, too!
14. RECYCLED WRAPPING PAPER WREATH TUTORIAL by The GingerBread House
Reuse and recycle with this adorable mini wreath craft. Make one or lots, stringing them together to make a banner to hang over the fireplace or on your tree.
15. DIY Advent Calendar by Rachel Barry at Pretty in Baby Food
The perfect Farmhouse DIY Advent Calendar. Easy to make using your Silhouette or Cricut maching.
16. Table Decoration Ideas for Thanksgiving and Christmas by Angie Holden
17. Holiday Greeting Card Display Idea by Mission to Save
18. Ways to Use Christmas Tree Clippings in Holiday Decor by Mission to Save
19. Easy DIY Ornament Wreath by Mission to Save
20. DIY Christmas Wreath Ideas by Stephine Cornish at Spaceships & Laser Beams
See how to decorate a teal Christmas tree with fun diy pastel ornaments from nutcrackers to the cutest Santa ornaments!
25. Dollar Tree Christmas Tree by Original Mom
Thank you for joining me for this round up! Just another continuation of our CHRISTMAS RENDERED EVENT!
Find out more information about the even here : https://www.lashleydesign.com/christmasrendered
If you would like to be the FIRST to know about post and videos as part of this event please SUBSCRIBE below!
We wish you all a Very Merry Christmas!
Stay tuned for the next Reveal!